The MAC makeup scholarship is a very competitive award that is provided by M.A.C Cosmetics, a prestigious company that creates several makeup products of several colors, for all ages, races, and genders.
Their scholarship has been used to promote diversity, equality, inclusion, and individuality. For this reason, they are partnering with UAL to provide the M.A.C Cosmetics scholarship which is specifically meant to support excellent students on the BA Fashion course at Central Saint Martins.
Table of Contents
More About MAC Makeup Scholarship
The scholarship is worth £28,000 (£9,333 per year) and is awarded to just 1 Home student from a Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic background. The funds can be used for both course costs and living expenses.
UAL and M.A.C cosmetics are more interested in students that find it very difficult to fund their fees through their studies but are gifted with an abundance of talent and dare to challenge the status quo.
To be eligible for the MAC makeup scholarship applicants must be;
- Considered a Home student for tuition fees purposes
- From a Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic background
- Currently enrolled in the first year of the full-time BA Fashion Design course at Central Saint Martins, UAL.
How to Apply for the M.A.C Cosmetics Equal Future Scholarship
- To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit an online application form through the funding tab in the UAL Student Portal
- In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary materials:
- An electronic portfolio
- A copy of your most up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé (upload to student portal)
- Evidence of your household income (upload to student portal) Examples:
- Student’s bank statements for the last 3 months
- Parent’s most recent payslips for the last 3 months or
- Parent’s annual tax statements
- External scholarships
- Investments, bonds, and savings for parents and students.
- N.B. If you are a dependant then your household income includes the income of your parent(s) / guardian(s)
- Evidence of the medical condition
- Evidence of financial hardship. Examples:
- Credit card statements
- Overdue rent letters
- Bailiffs/debt collection letters
NB: Financial hardship refers to unexpected events or unforeseen changes that have negative impacts on cash flow or finances. For example, changes in income or expenditure, and changes in employment status (such as losing a job or having hours reduced). This does not include last month’s rent or bills.
If you’re interested in this scholarship, you need to be at your very best because only one student will receive the award which makes it extremely competitive.
- Sally Beauty Scholarship Requirements And Application
- Ulta Beauty Scholarship Requirements And Application
- 15 Obscure Scholarships that are Often Left Unclaimed
- Top 15 NGO Scholarship for Poor Students
- 18 Scholarships for Graduate Students with Disabilities